Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago
(08-10-2022, 02:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: So I looked up the gun story.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/25/sources-secret-service-inserted-itself-into-case-of-hunter-bidens-gun-477879

A couple things caught my eye:

In 2018 when Biden was not under SS protection someone claiming to be SS asked for the paperwork from the purchase.  That's weird as Trump was in office and why would they want to cover up for hunter?

Secondly this quote:

I'm going to suppose that this is one of those things where the governing body chooses when and where to enforce the law because there would be so many to go after.  But I don't know.

So I'm not sure who "they" are but nonetheless his not being prosecuted falls into the "rare" category I guess.

On the trading, I have been against members of congress and their spouses trading because whether they "know" anything or not there will always be the appearance of illegality.  Much like I wanted Trump to completely divest of his businesses.

And for Clinton, well, I'll just leave it as it wouldn't matter what I said because over six years of "lock her up" chants has made it hard to convince anyone who believes that any different.

Lastly not a single one of those things has any bearing on what happened with Trump as he signed the law that he broke.

Because they were loyal to Biden....

One law enforcement official said that at the time of the incident, individual Secret Service agents at the agency’s offices in Wilmington, Del., and Philadelphia kept an informal hand in maintaining the former vice president’s security. The person cited an instance in 2019 when the Wilmington office of the Secret Service called the Delaware State Police to arrange security for a public appearance by Biden.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Sled21 - 08-10-2022, 04:50 PM