Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago
(08-11-2022, 09:07 AM)Goalpost Wrote: https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-mar-lago-fbi-raid-facts-1732221

So my understanding is that the judge who allowed the search is asking the FBI to explain things now better to the public.  Right now nobody is commenting.  Garland...nothing.   Biden...nothing.  Wray...nothing.  All saying this is part of a criminal investigation they can't communicate on.  However the judge is reciting this Newsweek story where two current FBI officials are already making comments.  The judge is saying if these two want to 'grant interviews', then their argument to not comment in more detail is now weakened.

I don't think the FBI explains details of an active investigation to the public. And I Know Merrick Garland the AG doesn't. And Biden is POTUS and doesn't speak for the DOJ.

I didn't see the two current officials in the article. Lot of pictures and stuff and ads. Nothing about two current officials?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - NATI BENGALS - 08-11-2022, 09:45 AM