Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago
(08-11-2022, 02:49 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Not gonna lie, I don't get it. Ruining your whole life for that crook is just something I'll never understand.

Give that to him, he somehow succeeds in getting the worse self out of every individual he inspires.

Reports indicate he traded fire with the police using an AR-15, so I guess we will see how that shakes out.  I can't imagine Trump or MTG or any of the right wing folks are going to lose any sleep over their bullshit narrative putting police officers in the literal line of fire, though. 

(08-11-2022, 03:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He works for a defense contractor so basically he's a kingmaker. My guess is his house is wallpapered with classified documents.

I will say that despite my low level clearance I did have to show that I paid my taxes and didn't have 20+ women accusing me of being an ultra creep.  Besides classified info could apply to small potatoes....you gotta paper the walls with that TOP SECRET stuff.  The stuff that could be expected to cause grave danger or risk should it be mishandled...I think that's the rhetoric on that.  It's about time for the yearly training course on handling this stuff.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Nately120 - 08-11-2022, 03:50 PM