Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago
(08-13-2022, 03:42 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I’d bet my last dollar that Trump walks free from this.  Maybe even walks back into the White House.  I just don’t see him getting what the majority of us here want him to get.  

I just don’t understand this one simple fact.  IF he’s guilty of all this, why is he still walking free and not locked up already?  If this was you or me, we’d already be taken away in cuffs and never see the light of day again.

I don't know for a fact that jailtime would be warranted in that case, or if it were already warranted right now. But yeah, the example of Trump showcased time and again that these often-heard sayings that "everyone's equal uder the law" are not true. Trump argued that way many times and was not refuted. And I'd also guess one of the reasons for that is that jailing Trump would send the country in turmoil and might lead to violence. And that's a tricky thing, going after him as if he were just a common person when you can foresee it will have such dire consequences.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - hollodero - 08-13-2022, 03:53 PM