Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago
So, the affidavit is out there and, as expected, heavily redacted. One of the things I found interesting was the classification of some of the documents that they had turned over to the National Archives. The 15 boxes had 180 some classified documents, including documents labeled as "ORCON," "NOFORN," and "HCS." These are compartmental classifications within Top Secret that further protect the information. HCS is about human intelligence (stands for Humint Control System) which means the information is about our spies on the ground. NOFORN means that the information is not to be given to non-citizens of the US, regardless of clearance. ORCON is the most interesting one, and one of the tightest categories. It means that [i]only[/i the individual that produced the document is authorized to disseminate it. Pretty much you can only be given the information by the person who wrote it, and no one else. You cannot give it to anyone else, either. That's it.

Anyway, here is the affidavit if you haven't seen it: https://www.npr.org/2022/08/26/1119588357/trump-warrant-affidavit-mar-a-lago-search
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Belsnickel - 08-26-2022, 09:45 PM