Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago
(01-14-2023, 02:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: At which point he had someone working to determine whether a special counsel was necessary. Keep in mind that the special counsel for Trump is not really about the documents themselves. It is about the actions of Trump and his employees that (allegedly) obstructed government actions to regain those documents and (allegedly) lied to the government in the course of those events. This is why it is a false equivalency to try to talk about the Biden and Trump cases as if they were the same.

Well no, I'm sorry to correct you on this, but 

I have been watching Fox News for the last two days.

The real issue is that Trump had some documents in his home and Biden acted like he was all incompetent

--then documents were found in Biden's office/home.

But Trump can de-classify documents if he wants to take them home, and Biden could NOT do that as vice president. 
So Biden is a liar and a hypocrite because he didn't let the DOJ raid his home. 
And he is in more legal trouble since he could not declassify the documents he stole.
(Mark Levin emphasized this in a Hannity interview 1/12/23.)

Dems will try to make this a legal issue and distract us with talk of "intentionality," "obstruction" and "criminal intent."
If a Trump lawyer signed off on a letter claiming all documents had been returned, then she should be prosecuted for 
lying, not Trump.  

People should not be fooled just because Biden reported and returned the documents as soon as found. 

This is about how the documents were stored--one set in a DOUBLE-locked basement and the other in a garage--

NOT about whether someone intentionally stole hundreds of classified documents he could not and had not declassified, and then
fought to illegally retain them by deceiving the DOJ--or should I say continues to fight to retain them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Dill - 01-14-2023, 08:19 PM