Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THIS is what black people be talking about…
(09-20-2022, 03:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So the team that had a black head coach for fifteen years is racist against black head coaches?  You can say the NFL this and that, but in the end it was the Bengals organization that hired him, and it was the Bengals organization that had a black head coach for fifteen years.

Yeah you guys are reading this thread wrong.

The accusation isnt of pure racism. Its of favoritism and grading on a different scale for white coaches.

Zac Taylor had the resume of a trash college coach and is now a head coach. I just ran down his resume from start to finish so this cannot be debated.

Name the black Zac Taylor. I dont think ANY NFL owner is checking out a coach similar to Zac and telling themselves "Phew if he were white id hire him." I think the bias is subconscious but that doesnt make it better. Zac isnt the only one either. Cliff Kingsbury, Sean McVay(Even tho hes a beast) are all guys that have trash resume's but were given a chance.

But we look at black coaches with actual resumes and every excuse is made to NOT hire them.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: THIS is what black people be talking about… - Housh - 09-20-2022, 03:19 PM