Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THIS is what black people be talking about…
(09-20-2022, 03:19 PM)Housh Wrote: Yeah you guys are reading this thread wrong.

The accusation isnt of pure racism. Its of favoritism and grading on a different scale for white coaches.

Zac Taylor had the resume of a trash college coach and is now a head coach. I just ran down his resume from start to finish so this cannot be debated.

Name the black Zac Taylor. I dont think ANY NFL owner is checking out a coach similar to Zac and telling themselves "Phew if he were white id hire him." I think the bias is subconscious but that doesnt make it better. Zac isnt the only one either. Cliff Kingsbury, Sean McVay(Even tho hes a beast) are all guys that have trash resume's but were given a chance.

But we look at black coaches with actual resumes and every excuse is made to NOT hire them.

There may not be a black Zak Taylor, but name the white Marvin Lewis.  Name the coach that stays fifteen years without a playoff win.  I'm going to say he doesn't exist in the history of the NFL. I'm not speaking for the rest of the NFL here.  The Bengals are a bit different than others, and what they value is not the same as the rest of the league. and a lot of times it shows.  I just don't think using them as an example is a good argument.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: THIS is what black people be talking about… - michaelsean - 09-20-2022, 03:43 PM