Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THIS is what black people be talking about…
(09-25-2022, 10:59 AM)hollodero Wrote: I can absolutely see how white guys often have an advantage. Something I'd sometimes, but not necessarily always contribute to hidden racism. I'd say often it's connections to influential people, which sure often are the white folks, but aren't inherently just white folks.

As for Zac Taylor though, I find it tough to evaluate him having merits or don't having the merits and getting promoted anyway so easily. Coaching is a bit more complex and talent in that field imho can not be broken down to resumés so swiftly. There's just too many unknowns, like did he get a specific jobs because of connections, or did he have actually good ideas he presented well etc. etc. - just in case of the Rams, I can not quite imagine his race played a big part in his promotion to QB coach. I doubt McVay would have done that if he hadn't thought Zac was the best guy for the job in a highly success-oriented business.

Yeah. Iv been trying to research WHY McVay liked Zac and i couldn’t find anything.

It could be super complex or it could be as simple as he played against him in a random high school/college game and Zac may have did something that McVay thought was smart and he just thought Zac was a smart guy.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: THIS is what black people be talking about… - Housh - 09-26-2022, 04:41 PM