Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
THIS is what black people be talking about…
(11-17-2022, 11:37 AM)Housh Wrote: Imagine being a coach whose workin his ass off and you see Jeff Saturday get a job opportunity that he didn’t even want lol

Imagine being a coach working his ass off and you see a broken down retread 2x-3x prior failed HC getting a job opportunity ahead of you.

(11-22-2022, 07:17 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I thought Miami was beyond stupid for letting Flores go as I think he is a good football coach. But McDaniel has them looking pretty good. But to be fair they've made a lot of moves bringing players in now and when Flores was there it seemed like they were in a perpetual fire sale.

I think a large part of Flores' problems were off the field. People just didn't like him and he couldn't keep a coaching staff together. He had 4 offensive coordinators in 3 years . He couldn't get along with his coordinators, couldn't get along with his QB, couldn't get along with his GM. 

You have to be next level amazing to stick while everyone thinks you are an asshole. He wasn't.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: THIS is what black people be talking about… - TheLeonardLeap - 11-23-2022, 12:01 AM