Poll: What position do the Bengals have the best depth, or who is the best back up player?
This poll is closed.
QB - Terrell Pryor/AJ McCarron
4.55%
1 4.55%
RB - Rex Burkhead
18.18%
4 18.18%
WR - Denarius Moore/James Wright
0%
0 0%
TE - Tyler Kroft/C.J. Uzomah
13.64%
3 13.64%
T - Eric Winston/Jake Fisher
31.82%
7 31.82%
G - Trey Hopkins
4.55%
1 4.55%
DE - Margus Hunt/Will Clarke
9.09%
2 9.09%
LB - Marquis Flowers/Sean Porter/Paul Dawson/Nico Johnson
9.09%
2 9.09%
CB - Chris Lewis Harris/Onterio McCalebb/
0%
0 0%
S - Shawn Williams/Derron Smith
9.09%
2 9.09%
DT - Kwame Geathers/Marcus Hardison
0%
0 0%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What position do the Bengals have the best depth, or who is the best back up player?
(05-26-2015, 08:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Giovani Bernard is our back up RB, not Rex Burkhead.

Thompson and Sims are our back up DTs.

And BY FAR our best depth is at CB, but not because of the guys you listed.

I am aware of this Fred, thank you. Please refer to the OP where I specified I was not including players that already are in a rotation and receiving fairly significant playing time. Clearly their roles would increase if the player they back up gets injured. But we already sorta know what we have in those players. I want to get opinions on the guys that don't play, and would then assume the role in the rotation.

Clearly Gio backs up Hill. But he also get significant playing time spelling Hill now. If Hill is gone for 10 weeks, Gio would not be able to take 100% of the snaps. I think at this point Rex Burkhead is first man off the bench in that scenario, hence why I have his name, and not Gio's.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What position do the Bengals have the best depth, or who is the best back up player? - Shepdawg - 05-26-2015, 08:30 PM