Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are no longer favored...good news?
(01-26-2023, 03:47 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I view this the same as the team being on the road vs being at home.  They're on a mission (from God) this year.  They don't need to play on the road to take the next step, they don't need to be the dogs.  They've got the chip firmly in place from the doubt they've received since the start of the season and the disrespect from the league over the past few weeks.  I think they would have come out with the same fire this weekend if they were at home and favored by a large margin.  They don't seem to be lacking in motivation at all at the moment.  

It's funny because I remember (as do most of us) the teams of old that would come out flat in the big games.  The primetime games, the playoffs.  Always either wound too tightly and making mistakes or just need seeming to be up for the game.  I haven't seen that in the games that count under Zac.  I think we as fans are worried the old team will sneak back out and these guys need some extra boost of motivation, but I just don't think it's true.  Doesn't mean they'll win this week - it's still a hell of a matchup - but I really don't think at this point they need motivation beyond what they've already got and their team-first and stick-it-to-the-league drive.

Yep ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are no longer favored...good news? - bengalfan74 - 01-26-2023, 07:45 PM