Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(05-08-2023, 12:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I think you're both conflating the boycott against Bud Light as being anti-homosexual.  While I'm sure there are some boycotting who fall into that category I don't think the boycott at large is motivated by that at all.  I have, as I have stated in the past, many gay friends, a gay little brother and my favorite uncle is gay.  You may be surprised as to how many of them have similar issues with the Trans rights movement that some straight people do.  There's currently a rather large schism in the LGBT community on this issue and it's only growing.

I mean, the pride events I have been at where Miller was a sponsor all included the T in LGBT to a great extent. Pride tends to be for the whole community.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Belsnickel - 05-08-2023, 12:52 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM