Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-08-2023, 10:50 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Anyone heard how AB is doing now that the conservative boycott of their products has surely came and went?

Yeah, this thing definitely has legs and I don't think it's going away soon, if at all.  As I said in the other thread, once you start involving people's children you're going to really rile them up.  We had an incident in Glendale this week were a group protesting against transgender ideology being taught in school were attacked by TGR activists.  The mainstream media predictably labeled it as "right wing extremists" doing the attacking, but friends in Glendale PD said it was the other way around.  Kind of smacks of the school boards labeling concerned parents as "domestic terrorists" and begging the FBI to investigate.

For those that don't know Glendale is a heavily Armenian city and Armenians tend to be a bit more conservative on this type of issue.  I'm sure the media will blame white supremacy though.

EDIT: Here's the link to the incident above. This is at least a non-biased accounting of the event.

https://apnews.com/article/glendale-school-district-pride-month-protests-fighting-adcb1e4f9051256a4f35fb3174137229

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-08-2023, 12:07 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM