Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-08-2023, 01:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I completely agree.  In the same vein, and as you stated as well, what the actual "threats" were would need to be seen to determine if the claim is indeed hyperbolic.  I recall Lucasfilm claiming that the Obi-Wan actress got numerous racist texts/threats.  When they shared them I think only one of the very few shared could even be construed as racist.  Companies, especially now, appear to inflate these claims for their own purposes.  I'd like to see evidence of a criminal investigation(s) being opened due to threats before I lend the claim much credence.

On this we agree as well.  It would be amazing if this worked both ways as well.  Using the same logic as the person in that article there have been hundreds of incidents of transgender "terrorism" of late.  One need only search twitter for numerous examples of transgender activists physically attacking people unprovoked by anything but words or signs.  That's clearly terrorism by this person's definition.

Ultimately terrorist is going to become as useless a designation as fascist, or racist.  Overused to the point where all they really mean are "someone I disagree with."

Yep. This country is ****** up, for sure. Both sides are convinced the other side is filled with demons. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - CJD - 06-08-2023, 01:43 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM