Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-08-2023, 03:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: WTF is the TGR movement and transgender ideology? Transgenderism is an identity, not an ideology.

Indeed it is.  But that does not exclude there being a promoted ideology.  They are not mutually exclusive concepts.  Take a transgender man like Buck Angel.  He speaks out against it all the time.

Quote:Please, it's not like Target was selling those items. Also, I don't think the artist is an actual Satanist, but I could be wrong.

I am aware.  I also think the reason Target backed away is they did not fully vet this artist before singing him up for their campaign and knew they had stepped in it.  I don't care if he's an actual Satanist or not either, but there are millions of people who do.

Quote:I do also see nothing wrong with those items, but that's just me. I just consider it under the free speech umbrella. There are some folks I know that sell merch praising Dorner. To each their own.

And again, I don't disagree.  I don't give a shit about these items, I didn't post them as a justification for my moral indignation.  But, there's millions of people who are going to be bothered by them.  And you're absolutely correct, it's totally his right under the 1A.  Just as it is the right of those who object to him to do so and not be labeled "economic terrorists."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-08-2023, 05:51 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM