Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
Most companies don't vet the religious or spiritual beliefs of their vendors or clothes designers. It is IRRELEVANT. The only thing relevant is if they wish to sell that vendor's or designer's product.

Stores like Target are utilized by a wide swath of the population, and guess what that includes the LGBTQ folks as well, and as such carry products that appeal to the wide population. Not every product they carry will appeal to everyone. If someone chooses to wear or purchase rainbow merchandise for themselves or their children it is NO ONE's business but their own. If you don't want those items for yourself or your children don't buy them but you don't to make that same choice for anyone else.

Just as books don't make you gay. Using pronouns doesn't make you gay. Clothing also cannot make one gay. Nor do any of those make you a "groomer"

Everyone has the right to decide where to shop...unless of course you are gay and want a wedding cake (sarcasm alert) But the way the right is going soon they won't have anyplace left if they boycott every company that is LGBTQ friendly

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 06:32 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM