Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-09-2023, 11:34 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Uhh, yeah.  That's what we've been talking about.

That's two questions.  Are children being forced to go, of course the answer is yes.  Children have no agency, they go where their parents take them.  Are they being taken to indoctrinate them?  I suppose that would vary by the parent in question.  But to me that's not a relevant question.  I have repeatedly stated that taken a child to a sexually charged show of any kind, straight, gay, trans, whatever, is disturbing to me and it makes me question the parenting of those doing so.

Again, you guys love to argue against points no one is making.  I've literally not typed one word about reading to kids at a library.  I could care less about that.

I've made several points in this thread to put the lie to this claim.

I am literally asking if there are parents taking children to adult drag shows.  You said yes.  If they are taking their children to ANY show specifically designed to be "Sexual" then THAT is problem...not that drag shows of that sort exist.

No different that if a parent took their child to a prostitute to show them how to bond with a woman.  Bad parenting.

Go after the bad parents...not the performers.

However the right is passing laws to "protect children" for even knowing drag shows exist...especially at libraries.  That's why I brought it up.

You also made a point about tuck friendly underwear that was easily disproven.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - GMDino - 06-09-2023, 11:44 AM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM