Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
SunsetBengal Wrote:Because the LGBTQ+ "nation" all flies under the same flag...

Are you're implying that the LGBTQIA+ community is a monolith? Does the same apply to the heterosexual community? 

Your statement just seems rather vacuous, because the only actual unified goals of the LGBTQIA+ community are equality and acceptance.  

Quote:What's filty is people partaking in immoral activities preying on the gullible, accepting, easily influenced minds of children, in an attempt to "normalize" their behavior.

If you are truly concerned with groups that prey on children, shouldn't your real focus and outrage be targeted at straight white males? If you examine the number of actual sexual crimes committed against children by that group, compared to the LGBTQIA+ community, I'm sure you would agree that the former is far more likely to prey on children than the latter. 

Quote:Don't play coy, drag shows are an "art form" display of the alternative sexual lifestyle that the LGBTQ+ community shares, in fantasy format.

Are all performance arts a display of sexual lifestyle, or is it just drag queens? Do painters, dancers, musicians, etc., fall under this umbrella, or are drag queens just somehow unique? 

If you have a group of five drag queens -- two straight, two gay and one transgender -- what sexual lifestyle is the group displaying? 

Are heterosexuals that partake in various forms of cosplay displaying a sexual lifestyle? 

Quote:If alternative lifestyle groups weren't working hard to present themselves toward children, how would so many children these days even know of their existence?  The adults that have lived the struggle are the ones who "know" who they are, and therefore should be the ones coming out.  As said previously, children are easily influenced and can be convinced of things weather true or not.

My stance is that children should be allowed to freely become who they are without any external influences or opinions forcing them into a specific box; that also includes the pressure to be straight or binary. 

I also see no issue with children being aware of the existence of all different types of human beings. 

Quote:So, you're an expert in that field, and can back this up with your countless volumes of research and peer judged writings on the topic?

Did you apply this same criteria to yourself with your first two assertions that I quoted? It would appear you didn't since you failed to provide countless volumes of research and peer reviewed writings to back up those claims. Given that fact, would you agree that it gives the appearance of hypocrisy to ask the same of someone else?

However, if you're serious about research and delving more into the topic, I am willing to have an ongoing dialogue on the topic. 

This is a great launch point, that provides you with an incredible amount research and writings within the references:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/249807101_A_review_of_parental_involvement_in_sex_education_The_role_for_effective_communication_in_British_families

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Lucidus - 06-12-2023, 07:03 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM