Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-13-2023, 09:36 PM)pally Wrote: Actually, I agree there needs to be some regulation in sports.  I just think I needs to be left up to the sporting federations not to governments to do so.

Sorry, but I can't agree with this.  Either you acknowledge that it's totally unfair for people who have gone through male puberty to compete with biological women in sports or you don't.  There's no piecemeal approach to this.  I used to play hockey and we had an excellent co-ed semi-pro tournament team.  We had some superb female players on our team, one went on to be an Olympic alternate, but they weren't better than any of the men on our team, none of whom would have sniffed the Olympic team (back when it was amateur only I mean, even more so now).

Quote:And kids, especially pre-pubescent ones should be left alone when competing.

Agreed, as I already stated.  Regardless of your position on this issue children should be left alone and not accosted or otherwise bothered by adults.  

Messages In This Thread
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-13-2023, 10:27 PM