Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-16-2023, 11:01 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Of course.  I try to be open minded.  

No college.  Went right into the military.  I doubt I would have seen this if I went to college anyway as it would have been over 3 decades ago.

All I can go by is what is reported.  You see right leaning or conservative speakers get canceled and students flipping out.  Riley Gaines, Ben Shapiro, etc, etc, etc.

From my perspective and from what I have seen and read (which is all I can go by) is that the Left/Progressives are intolerant or even become violent when confronted with different viewpoints.

I personally don't care who a speaker is.  I don't have to go.  I don't have to listen.  I can change the channel.  It seems the Left these days have completely lost that ability.

Even Bell said some of the students just couldn't ignore a speaker.  Had to protest on the other side of campus.  Why?  Just don't go.  It's just someone's opinion, but they get so worked up over a different perspective or a speaker.  I feel sorry for these kids in the real world.  Maybe some will get luck and work in Progressive environments, but there will be quite a few who are going to have quite a rude awakening upon leaving their safe Prog (college) bubble.

And some folks say you going the military route turned you into a slave to a particular ideology.  And let's not act like the military doesn't have their own infighting and groups that look down on each other. 

You can feel sorry for people who went to college but keep in mind a lot of people who guide your own conservative viewpoints went to college.  It's marketing.  You sell stuff and influence people and you keep your thoughts out of business. 

Progressives and educated people do more than work super progressive jobs.  You not realizing it is part of the game, even. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Nately120 - 06-16-2023, 11:07 AM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM