Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-16-2023, 10:26 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I don't post much, but have been reading for years, including the old board.  I'd say you summed that up pretty accurately.  Bell isn't that bad though.

thanks. im not even saying dill an lidicus are bad folks. im just saying i think they try to come off like they are way smarter than the rest of us an i think they have been programmed by left thinking. maybe they just act that way cause they need to feel right and superior to feel good about there left ideas. idk

i am interested to know the real education or jobs of both to see why they come of that way or how they might be programmed. ive got told the bellsnikel aint quite the same so i went back and look thru alot of his posts and im sorry. but he just comes off like a know it all on about everthing he talks about. it just feels like hes trying way to hard to impress folks and act like he knows more. theres also pally who always has to act moral superior to all other folks even though his ideas are just left propaganda and he has no high ground at all. gino falls into that to even though he cant see how terrible his thinking is and its hard to take him serious

i just dont like that certain folks want to act these ways or put themselves over other folks. just a rant i guess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - Leon - 06-16-2023, 03:38 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM