Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-20-2023, 04:47 PM)Leon Wrote: real everyday folks can get to the point with out being long winded an talking about stuff no one actually cares about. you can mock down to earth folks all you want. only shows all you guys aint quite as smart as yall think. if you was you would know that words dont make you smart. hard work, being a good person and loving you God and country is what matters. when you say they are living in the real world. i wouls say let both of them and you come to my farm an see how long you guys could actualy last in the really real world. all the words and snooty acting ways wont help you one bit. i bet none of yall could last a day but after i guess you could sure use lots of words to say how you couldnt make it in my world. i learn stuff every day that its sad you guys are all to stubborn and programmed to see and open your hearts an minds to. so whos really be not curious here?

So you saying educated people don't work hard, and don't love God or their country? How very reverse snobbish of you?  You do spend a lot of time pretending you are morally superior to everyone else.  

What constitutes the "real" world?  For that matters what is required to be a "real" American?

I bet we would last longer at your farm than you would at our jobs.  People with education have choices.  People with limited education are far more limited.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-20-2023, 04:55 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM