Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong?
(06-20-2023, 05:14 PM)Leon Wrote: notice no one was talking about polotics history like dill was going on about or folks brains like ludicus was going on about. or reading books like you are going on about. you all cant even stick to what i was saying. wonder why. hmm? 

and what makes real world. being honest, standing up for whats right an fighting back on whats wrong. providing for your family. working hard. being responsible. all those things are what the real world is about. not acting like your better than those folks or acting like you know more of what really matters. 

for that last part i marked. you might be right. i dont think i could just sit around all day pretending im superior. much rather work the land, make something worth while. feels like an honest days work. stuff that REAL and that actualy matters

This entire thread has been about politics. 

no one is going to listen to folks like you cause they dont want to read a hole book...YOU brought up books.

You just described the vast majority of Americans from both sides of the political spectrum;

not acting like your better than those folks or acting like you know more of what really matters. 

Right, so you don't throw your religious beliefs in everyone's face like being religious makes you the arbitrator of right and wrong; morality or immorality; like somehow you are the only one capable of making those decisions for the world.  Come on man!  Every post of yours is filled with your self-righteous moral superiority.

for that last part i marked. you might be right. i dont think i could just sit around all day pretending im superior. much rather work the land, make something worth while. feels like an honest days work. stuff that REAL and that actualy matters

Every minute of every day, you utilize something developed by someone putting in an honest day's work in their office. 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-20-2023, 05:47 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-08-2023, 07:08 PM
Is Bud Light Right And I'm Wrong? - pally - 06-09-2023, 11:50 AM