Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three US soldiers killed and up to 34 injured in drone attack.
(01-28-2024, 06:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Most likely response? Some sanctions on people in Iran and increased interdiction of Iranian ships suspected of smuggling weapons. A large portion of our Navy is already over in that region so it's the quickest response.

Don't see them doing anything stronger and more decisive/riskier. Maybe also putting a defense system in Jordan.

Well I think where things get more interesting here is the Red Sea situation. The Houthi terrorist attacks in the Red Sea are disrupting global trade and we have already seen an increase in tensions there. Iran has been vocal about our military strikes against the Houthis, warning that it could potentially escalate the middle east into all out war. I actually have personally seen the effect the Red Sea situation is having as the company I work for has seen a severe shortage in shipping containers due to the situation.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three US soldiers killed and up to 34 injured in drone attack. - Matt_Crimson - 01-28-2024, 08:21 PM