Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three US soldiers killed and up to 34 injured in drone attack.
(01-29-2024, 09:21 AM)pally Wrote: I grew up as a military child.  My brother and nephew both served.  We knew each and every day this was a possibility.  Would I be angry and upset if it happened…of course.  But, I would never want or expect the United States to wage all out war because of the loss of 3 men.  Over reacting only gets us into trouble.  The President needs to react proportionally and precisely to the threat.  How many more people do you put at risk to revenge 3? This is real life not the movies.  It is also something that needs to be determined by people who have all the information…not a Fox News armchair warriors.

How do you think he should respond since you seem to know

I will repeat my thoughts I stated to another poster. You will find it is not going to war with our troops, it is going to war against the Iran economy.

My solution started 3 years ago. Cut off the money supply to Iran versus giving them 6 billion dollars and lifting sanctions. Trump had Iran broke due to his sanctions and policies and then Joe decided to play nice thinking the number 1 terrorist state in the middle east would be friends with our allies and us. Flat out, his foreign policy is getting soldiers killed, happened in Afghanistan and now in Jordan as well as the 2 seals who died.

So my solution now is to cut off their money supply which is oil. I would destroy every oil producing cite in Iran. If they lose their income, they can't financially support all of the various terrorist cells they finance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three US soldiers killed and up to 34 injured in drone attack. - Luvnit2 - 01-29-2024, 02:20 PM