Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three US soldiers killed and up to 34 injured in drone attack.
(02-01-2024, 07:43 PM)Dill Wrote: Most of the right wing in the US, in this forum and nationally, think Biden is too soft on Iran.

You seem to think he is going too far.  Where do you stand on this?

I know you aren't asking me, but right now the main thing seems to be Trump taking what Biden does, or reading the tea leaves on what he might do and then saying he'd do the exact opposite and it'd be way better and then conservatives taking Trump's side and coming up with reasons why he's right...even when it means arguing against bombing the shit out of Iran which has been a GOP talking point or promise for decades.

Keep in mind that as much as we frame this as "what is Biden going to do" I've been assured that the president is not a single entity.  At least when people had to justify a second term for mentally-declining Reagan and electing a total boner-head in George W Bush I was told that you don't just vote for the president, you vote for the brain trust he surrounds himself with...or something. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three US soldiers killed and up to 34 injured in drone attack. - Nately120 - 02-01-2024, 07:55 PM