Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
California home of freebies for illegal immigrants
(02-03-2024, 03:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: For the sake of argument I'd say that the best way to get Americans to warm up to the idea of free healthcare for citizens would be to let them watch other people get what they have said they don't want.

Then again, we'd likely just go the route of doubling-down on our wishes that no one gets it.  Americans are like a kid who hates seeing other kids open presents on their birthday so badly that they wish that birthday presents didn't exist for anyone.

Anywho, if this is just in CA I still have a few acres of PA land in a red section of the state, house included, 2 million bucks.  I'll use that money to buy a house in Whitesville Mississippi which I'll sell for 10 million bucks.

You dodged the question. Please explain why it makes sense for illegal immigrants to get free health care and not legal residents in California?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: California home of freebies for illegal immigrants - Luvnit2 - 02-03-2024, 06:56 PM