Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
The US economy will grow by an extra $7T over the next decade due to immigration
(02-13-2024, 11:06 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: To the OP
let's look at common sense and the current business model. Illegal immigrants are entering the country with. limited wealth, limited skills, little to no college education and are unvetted so we have no idea what the US has in store for us with theft, aggravated assault and murder. We have no idea how many will make their income from gangs selling drugs or human trafficking which of course are not taxed.

My 50 year business experience the illegal immigrants will be in direct competition with lower income workers taking jobs from black and brown people. Those working off the books will increase illegal activity. Biden inflation since 2021 is 17.8% and rising each month. My bet is wages will decline due. to the illegal immigration surge if we give those in the country right now (estimated at 10 million plus under Biden) a quick path to citizenship versus a bus ticket back to Mexico or Canada or whatever country they entered into the US illegally.

If the Congress feels we need more immigrants, it would be a much better plan to allow more VISA's from England, France, Germany, Australia and other countries that we could control them sending their best. I guarantee you among the 10 million at least 20% you would not like them to be your neighbor.

I do think it is nice spin to say Biden and Mayorkas were doing the country a favor by not enforcing existing immigration laws.

Oh.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The US economy will grow by an extra $7T over the next decade due to immigration - GMDino - 02-13-2024, 11:10 PM