Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals
(03-19-2024, 02:43 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I would have liked to have seen a 2 year deal as well where only the first year was guaranteed.  There would be no reason for the Bengals not to do that so Im guessing the 1 year deal is from Brown's agent

Could be correct, it is really early on this news so we don't know the exact info yet.

(03-19-2024, 02:47 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: If he can stay fit it’s one hell of a signing.

The attitude issues don’t worry me I’d be acting pissed off if I’d have been in New England the past couple of years too.

We better still be picking a RT at 18 if one falls to us in the draft though.

That was some weird stuff about coaches talking behind his back in New England, makes me think Belichick was losing that locker room
or something, all I know is that I have never heard those types of things going on here. Zac and company keep everything positive as can
be and communicate well for the most part. They definitely don't try and sabotage their own players like it sounded was going on there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trent Brown signs 1 year deal with the Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-19-2024, 02:55 PM