Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence..
(03-22-2024, 10:16 AM)Dill Wrote: Has anyone contested that Hunter was influence peddling, or trying to?

I think the question is still the degree to which his father was implicated,
or can be implicated for "knowing" there was influence peddling.

"10% to the big guy" is not enough to convict the big guy of anything if
no one can show 10% of improperly gained money improperly going to him. 

So you do need to catch Biden stealing a "hubcap" if you want legal traction.

To me this "life long Democrat" opinion just sounds like the usual selective outrage of a Hannity guest spot,
and of a piece with the longgoing, ongoing Trump/Guiliani/GOP effort to find something, ANYTHING, 
on the scale of Trump wrongdoing and stick it on Biden. I think THAT is what Dems are opposing here.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/lev-parnas-ex-giuliani-associate-testifies-allegations-bidens-are-fals-rcna144250

The much harder to establish degree of "knowing" has come to the fore of "outrage"
only because other tactics and attempts have failed.

But there's more than just the texts and emails referencing the "big guy".

Quote:In the hearing, witnesses testified under oath about specific meetings with Joe Biden discussing these foreign dealings and the family business interests. Bank records were introduced showing the transfers of millions going to Hunter and various Biden family members.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence.. - SunsetBengal - 03-22-2024, 10:25 AM