Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence..
(03-29-2024, 07:29 PM)Dill Wrote: Well, Sunset, I need to see some evidence of "hijinx and chicanery," not just claims there must be.

Without that evidence, we are back to Chinese paper, Italian satellites, and Venezuelan voting machines.

I think folks on the ND reservations were getting their fair say until some people realized the IDs could have votes from an impending election.

(By the way, I was in Crow Agency last summer and noticed they do have street signs and street names now.
Though I still didn't see numbers on every house.)

PS I'm reading your linked Heartland Institute Policy Brief on who REALLY won the 2020 election.

If the US is supposedly the "world leader" in terms "leader of the free world", then why would the Democratic party want to bring in voting by mail when most of the developed nations in the world have forbidden it?  This is a situation where the possible negative circumstances are too numerous to say "show me one", but the overwhelming decisions of other developed nations should tell the story.  They all forbid mail voting for a reason, and I suspect that reason to be it allows for fraud.

Now, it's interesting that you chose earlier to only address my issue that voter ID should be a requirement, yet you never said a peep about purging the voter rolls of inactive voters.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence.. - SunsetBengal - 03-29-2024, 08:00 PM