Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence..
(03-31-2024, 03:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You literally stated Israel should not exist in any form it has taken since it's post WW2 reformation. Doesn't get much worse than that.  

Hmm Looks like you are not going to answer for your "solid logic and reasons." Because they are neither solid, logic, nor reasons.

I've stated I don't recognize the legitimacy of an ethnic state, created in violent dispossession of another people and now an occupying power
for that doesn't square with my recognition that Palestinians have equal human rights. (A Hamas talking point!)

You omitted my fuller statement, that I'd still recognize such an Israel as part of a two-state solution, ending the illegal occupation.

Trying to lever that into some black/white denunciation will work against your efforts to censor discussion of IDF war crimes, not to mention your
ongoing efforts to characterize me as a dogmatist who doesn't recognize shades of grey.  Rock and a hard place.

If you want to have that conversation, go back to the Superthread and answer the questions I posed there last week. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence.. - Dill - 03-31-2024, 03:51 PM