Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence..
(04-03-2024, 03:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I am honestly not trying to bring you into this in any way, as you have said you're a grown man who decides what they comment on and how.  It consistently amazes me that this statement is made and flies completely under the radar of everyone but me, and now you.  My personal opinion is we're only scratching the surface of his true beliefs regarding Israel and every once in a while a little bit more gets shown, and none of it is pretty.  I know you disagree, but I think the evidence has been buried in our bickering, as I understand many people tune out once it starts.

I sure do, and I also have no moral clarity on the Middle East situation to begin with, unlike most people that seem to possess such a thing. But sure, my personal opinion is that Dill does not deserve to be labeled a Hamas supporter, imho not even the most critical stances towards Israel make one such a person. What Dill's true beliefs are, I dare not assess. Overall, however, I  assume that he opts for solutions without violence and bloodshed that do not wipe Israel off the map. Nothing I saw would indicate otherwise to me, and that's imho already where the Hamas supporter label fails.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats losing all credibility in denial of overwhelming evidence.. - hollodero - 04-03-2024, 04:31 PM