Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Young QBS would be jealous of AJ right now.
(12-15-2015, 06:34 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Dalton has 100% of my support. You guys just don't like to see him criticized. Now that he's out for a while we can see who really supports this team and who is really on these boards to attack people with different views. Now that Dalton is on the sidelines you have nothing to talk about. Coincidence?

He has been criticized plenty.....then were realists that said he was a 12-18th ranked QB until this season ( like myself ).....then there were a few homers who were out of their gourds.....then there's folks like you. Mellow

With "support" like yours....who needs enemies? The guy is leading the league in passer rating....there's not much to criticize. That's why YOU were conspicuously absent until game 9.  See how that works?  I remember what you posted on the old boards. Maybe you should take the time to learn the community before you come on here spouting off random shit you haven't a clue about.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Young QBS would be jealous of AJ right now. - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-15-2015, 06:41 PM