Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
House got burglarized today
(12-17-2015, 11:03 PM)basballguy Wrote: Yeap.  Took all my video game systems and a bunch of the wrapped presents...passed up other valuables like jewelry cameras, computer/tv stuff.  Leads me to believe it was kids.  

My kids have been keeping sketchy friends here lately...in the end it's just stuff, but I really hope this teaches them a life lesson on who they hang out with and what type of information they divulge about their personal lifestyles.  

Officers already have suspects and a partial confession, so we may end up getting most of it back...but if not, i'm really hoping this gave my kids a reality check.  

Worst part is, I lost my Fallout IV save game.....

Oh...and the mother ***** stole my Bengals beanie.

Sorry to hear this...  Glad nobody is hurt...  but Make sure you find out how they entered and make sure you to check other entries to your house etc...  No man should have his house broken into...  that is your place in the world... that you should feel the safest.  If you had keys laying around make sure they are accounted for...  and check locks and windows....  and if anything was left behind.. etc..  Sounds like younger kids for sure...  so hopefully they won't come back around..  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House got burglarized today - basballguy - 12-17-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: House got burglarized today - CKwi88 - 12-18-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: House got burglarized today - jason - 12-19-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: House got burglarized today - Benton - 12-18-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: House got burglarized today - Marlon23 - 12-19-2015, 09:27 PM
RE: House got burglarized today - magikod - 12-26-2015, 02:20 AM