Poll: Will we win A Playoff Game this year without Andy Dalton?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will we Win or Will We Not Win a Playoff Game?
You do realize that this poll is a little confusing.

You are asking will or won't we win a playoff game.... without having Dalton.

If I answer No, that doesn't mean I don't think we won't win a playoff game. It just means I think Dalton will be back in time, which if 1 of these 2 scenarios, Dalton may get an extra week (even though reports are that he might not need it):

1. We beat Denver and not only clinch the Division but the so important bye.

2. We lose to Denver and beat Baltimore and San Diego beats Denver (don't count them out of winning), and again clinching both the Division and bye.

Now to me the most interesting thing, which I will make a bold prediction right now is this.

Bengals win on Monday and beat the Ravens. The Patriots (yes, I am looking at them), they have 2 road games against the Jets (who played them tough earlier in the year and the Jets look improved while the Pats are hobbling) and the Dolphins. The Dolphins are a Jekyll and Hyde team, however, this is their "Super Bowl", nothing will please them more than beating the Patriots. The interim HC will throw out everything he can to get this win on his resume. They have the talent and it is in Miami, NE may (though not likely) ease up and look ahead, only to get caught by the Dolphins.

So BOLD prediction - Cincinnati gets the #1 seed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will we Win or Will We Not Win a Playoff Game? - Sovereign Nation - 12-23-2015, 02:51 PM