DALTON
5.48%
4 5.48%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Message Board All-Time Bengal Team (QB)
(06-01-2015, 01:59 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Actually, Boomer offered to come back, but Mike Brown insisted he take the MNF job. I remember because it pissed me off. 

We went on to sign Neil O'Donnell.

I doubt Dalton will get many votes over Boomer and Kenny when his career is over, but I do think he will be remembered more fondly once he's gone. There's been nothing sexy about his game, but the dude has managed to always be a winner here (in regular season). People always credited our defense and all the weapons, but the D ranked 22nd last year and many of the weapons were hurt. Still managed to go 10-5-1.

I'm not giving Dalton all the credit, but I do think he stabilized the position after CP left and he seems to play well in key moments during all the wins. Would I love an upgrade? Sure. But Dalton really isn't a bad QB. It's just that his play is so erratic at times. I've never seen a QB who could look elite for a couple weeks, then look like hot garbage the next. 

I'd trade all of his FedEx air nominations in for a guarantee that he'd have no more games like the Browns' or Colts games last year.

[Image: bos_a_flacco_cr_576.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Message Board All-Time Bengal Team (QB) - Bryan - 06-01-2015, 02:23 PM