5.48%
4 5.48%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Message Board All-Time Bengal Team (QB)
(06-01-2015, 02:23 PM)Bryan Wrote: [Image: bos_a_flacco_cr_576.jpg]

The only thing that separates the two is playoff success. I tend to put more blame on Marvin for that though, as all of his players have struggled there.

(06-01-2015, 02:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If he manages what none of the others could... Then i think he will start to be viewed in a higher light.  Boomer and Kenny helped us reach a SB sure.. But you cant give either all the credit for those seasons either.. Just like you cant give dalton all the credit or blame....  they just happen to be the "Guy" at the time it all happened. and contribute to that.

His numbers should bounce back to 2013 level or better with all his toys on the field. (imo)

Like i said though its hard to consider him the greatest of all time when hes not done yet.

Just like its hard to consider anyone else on the list the best of all time in bengals history since 2 of them tie in their highest accomplishment of a SB loss.

Playoff success would definitely change everyone's perception of not only Dalton, but Marvin as well. I'm just not sure if they can pull it off at this point. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Message Board All-Time Bengal Team (QB) - Shake n Blake - 06-01-2015, 02:51 PM