Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers
(12-28-2015, 05:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Fact = you predicted a 10 or 11 win season  Fact = I predicted a 7 win season and listed roster moves and cap casualty as well as poor cap management by Ozzie. Sorry if I missed the exact players who may or may not have contributed to your 5 or 6 win team in 2015, but the fact is I went against everyone and said not only no playoffs, but a losing record for the Ravens while you could not see the forest for the trees just like the so called experts even though the projected decline was right in front of you

So basically you're staying that you were wrong about why the team performed poorly and you do not wish to even try to defend why you were wrong or give me a better reason as to why the team as struggled?

Maybe try to tell me again that Ozzie was dumb to sign one of the top featured backs in the league and the team's most explosive offensive player because he would hit his wife on camera 2 years later. I could use another laugh. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers - BmorePat87 - 12-29-2015, 12:54 PM