Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers
(12-29-2015, 12:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So basically you're staying that you were wrong about why the team performed poorly and you do not wish to even try to defend why you were wrong or give me a better reason as to why the team as struggled?

Maybe try to tell me again that Ozzie was dumb to sign one of the top featured backs in the league and the team's most explosive offensive player because he would hit his wife on camera 2 years later. I could use another laugh. 

Well Owen Daniels sure looked great last night and did well in 2014 for the Ravens and was not expensive. Just one example of Oz's bad decisions in past few years. NGata was also a starter for a very good Dline in Detroit but was traded to save money, not because he is not a good football player. In contrast the Bengals paid Leon Hall 7.8 million to be a 3rd CB, nit because he is great anymore, but because they could afford it do to great cap management. Maybe one day you will figure it out, but I am doubtful so maybe time for us to move on. I will leave you with my prediction one last time; Ravens 7-9 in 2015 and yours 10 or 11 wins.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers - Luvnit2 - 12-29-2015, 02:32 PM