Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers
(12-30-2015, 06:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are a liar. This was the 1st and only year I ever stated the Ravens would have a losing season, but feel free to prove you are being truthful providing my posts stating your lies. This is the issue I have with you, you make it up as you go. The Bengals had a ton of injuries in 2014, yet made the playoffs due to good roster and cap management. You beat writer Hensley stated today the Ravens should keep Harbarugh because the issues were poor personnel decisions (his words) so at least on person associated with the Ravens gets it.

Yes, fortunately for you, the old boards are no more, so you can just call me a liar. That's a great argument.

Also, personnel decisions isn't cap management. I'm not sure if you're actually still trying to defend the cap management line or if this is your new argument. I'll certainly agree with Jamison Hensley as some of these guys they picked up on the defense were questionable choices. Will Hill was a pleasant surprise last season, but other than that there wasn't been a good evaluation of talent. This ties in a lot with my point that I made a while back about them undervaluing offensive talent and overvaluing defensive talent. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 20-17, could be no playoffs for Steelers - BmorePat87 - 12-30-2015, 07:16 PM