Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signs point to Harbaugh using drugs
(06-01-2015, 11:57 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Flacco could throw the ball 70 yards from his knees.  He IS elite.  The only other QBs in the league without a doubt able to accomplish this feat would be Luck and Rodgers.  

Ask broken neck Manning if arm strength matters.  And I don't give a shit who thinks Manning makes up for his noodle arm with his high football IQ.  Save me the excuses, save me the bullshit.  Manning is NOT elite and 90% of you STILL want to give ole Lincoln Log Neck a free pass.  

50 Omaha set hut

(05-14-2015, 04:58 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: Rodgers, Luck,  Pig Ben, Stafford, Romo, Flacco, Wilson, Rivers, Palmer, Brees

honorable mention: Dalton ... 4 straight playoff appearances  

BTW Peyton Manning is not even a top 15 QB anymore with his broken neck and noodle arm.

(05-18-2015, 01:11 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Luck has the second best deep ball next to Rodgers.  Those two are in a class of their own.  The rest of the top 10 really doesn't matter.  Still it's funny to watch people SLURP Franken Manning and give him a free pass into their top 10.... maybe 5 years ago fellas, but this turd is merely padding his numbers in DEN and stealing money.  

Manning can't even get zip on a screen pass anymore.  Need evidence on that, look no further than CIN D putting the final dagger in his career last year and giving the league a blueprint to beat Papa Manning.  Manning made the Colts HORRIBLE secondary look like the 85 Bears in that post season match up.  

I feel bad for Manning, but this disgusting injury from the leagues most inept dumpster fire franchise killed his career VVVVV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar36kCRyHGA

*** SIDE NOTE:  I bet Tawmmy Brady is in the top 5 fumbling QB's this year.  His small hands won't be able to grip those big balls without the 'Deflator' around anymore.  He sucks as well.  I don't give a crap about the Pats *SB wins.  That franchise is a giant steaming pile of mud monkeys.

(05-18-2015, 09:56 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Tebow has a better deepball than Manning, Broncos kept the wrong QB lol

(05-28-2015, 09:53 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Got tickets to the DEN game.  Can't wait to get all baked in DEN and go watch Manning attempt to throw dead duck screens to his receivers.

(05-29-2015, 09:48 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Not like Manning and his Lincoln Log Neck could pass the ball beyond the line of scrimmage anyhow.

I mean, this was just after a quick search, I'd hate to see what the findings would be if I actually read every single one of your (awful) posts.

Someone call Peyton Manning, dude needs to up his security because he has a legitimate stalker. All signs point to this guy being quite the lunatic.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Signs point to Harbaugh using drugs - djs7685 - 06-02-2015, 08:24 AM