Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Games will you be attending this season?
(05-27-2015, 01:36 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Well considering I'm not rich and don't have season tix. I usually try to make at least one a season. Trying to make it an annual thing with my son.

Have you seen most of our season ticket holders? They're not rich by any stretch of the imagination.

(05-27-2015, 06:18 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: All home games, as usual.

Me too, you rich bastard.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I might go to a single game if I can afford it. If I do I'll try to make it against an AFCN opponent.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 10:58 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: How many games will you be attending this season?  Will they all be at Paul Brown Stadium or will some be at different locations...??

One.

Gonna try and take the boy to watch the Bengals when they are here in Arizona. Stadium is about 5 miles from my house.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
All the home games. Possibly taking a trip out to San Fran for that game.
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 08:15 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Have you seen most of our season ticket holders?  They're not rich by any stretch of the imagination.  

Me too, you rich bastard.

Well I'm not poor either, it's just that any extra disposable income is relegated to other entertainment. I mean just for tix for the two of us + food, drink and parking is at min. a couple hundred dollars. :snark:
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 09:17 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Well I'm not poor either, it's just that any extra disposable income is relegated to other entertainment. I mean just for tix for the two of us + food, drink and parking is at min. a couple hundred dollars. :snark:

No, I get it. It's a lot easier once the kids are all grown and out in the world.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 09:21 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No, I get it.  It's a lot easier once the kids are all grown and out in the world.

He'll be a freshman in HS, 4 more yrs...woot Cool
Reply/Quote
I live in Sacramento and have already got my brother (Saints fan) to go with me for Sunday Night Football against the 49ers. I still have a pretty strong hatred for them considering they beat us in both Super Bowls. That pass to John Taylor still breaks me down. Wish I lived near Cindy so I could attend more but I will enjoy the games I can.
Reply/Quote
I will go to one. I live in Colorado and will be going to the MNF game in Denver if all works out.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 10:58 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: How many games will you be attending this season?  Will they all be at Paul Brown Stadium or will some be at different locations...??

One I hope.  I would have chosen the Seahawks game but I have plans that week.  So maybe Pittsburgh in December.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2015, 04:30 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: One I hope.  I would have chosen the Seahawks game but I have plans that week.  So maybe Pittsburgh in December.
Not counting pre-season, I'm going to 10 Bengals home games this year. 

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Got tickets to the DEN game. Can't wait to get all baked in DEN and go watch Manning attempt to throw dead duck screens to his receivers.
Reply/Quote
None - I have gone to many games over the years, but with small kids it isn't possible. Last game I went to in person was Indy at Indy. It is easier to take kids to in door stadium. I subscribe to Sunday ticket to follow Football and watch every game at home. We kind of make it a big deal, with food and of course beverages. My little guy and I get our AJ shirts on and enjoy a relaxing day. You know with the stress ball and throwing pillows at the TV and yelling at AD on occasions.
Reply/Quote
In the last three years, I have been to 16 Bengals games....14 of them at home. This year, I will not be attending any.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Zero, unless I get a free ticket. (I live in outer Cincy)
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 12:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will go to one as always (usually). I like to go to away games. 

I saw them play in Nashville in 2011.

I'd like to see another away game but the farthest I am travelling is Charlotte or Atlanta.

One of my best friends lived in Frederick Maryland for years.  That is real close to Baltimore.  I always planned on going up there to catch a game with the ravens, but it never worked out.  This year he is moving back to Tennessee.
Reply/Quote
None. The closest the Bengals will play to me is Tampa Bay, which would make for a 14 hour round trip to see a preseason game scrimmage.

There is a slim chance I could be moving to San Diego by the time the San Francisco game rolls around, but if that would still make for a 17 hour round trip. The only way I'm doing that would be for the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Absolutely zero. Ticket prices are too high for me. Yet alone the parking and food. Don't forget the $10 beers.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
1 to 3 Not sure which ones yet. Lucky enough to have vendors give me free tickets. Never know very far in advance though.
Reply/Quote
Just now got 4 tix to the seattle game. One of the guys is a shehawks fan. Would love nothing more than to smack around those starbucks swilling sonsofbeotches.
Reply/Quote