Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(06-02-2015, 02:59 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: You realize that you tried to compliment Forsett then turn around and say he's garbage in the same sentence.

I'm a firm believer that games are won and loss in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Like I said earlier that Olines are a big key to all teams running game. Look at the Cowgirls last year after investing in their Oline for several seasons it paid off big for them last season.  I bet you wouldnt say D Murray is an "okay" back and "anyone" could run behind that line.

Mellow  Settle down there, Brad. I said that I don't think Forsett is amazing by himself, that doesn't mean I think he's "garbage". Seriously, are you Brad? This is basically his exact argument against Pat on the topic of Richard Sherman. Just because I said he's not amazing/is a fine RB clearly does NOT mean that I think he's "garbage". I don't even know how you could reach to that conclusion with my post. I merely said that he's a fine RB that had a helluva lot of help from his fantastic interior line. I stand by that.

I think Demarco Murray is very good, but his line surely helped him a lot.

It's the exact reason I believe Marshawn Lynch to be the best in the league right now. He does it by himself. He breaks tackles, he forces missed tackles, and he's just a monster on his own whether he gets great blocks or not. If Forsett doesn't get the big blocks, he doesn't look like such a great back.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - djs7685 - 06-02-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM