Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(11-16-2015, 02:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wait, you're blaming this on Ngata being traded? Brandon Williams has been one of the standouts on the defense (arguably the best defensive player on the team)...

Or are you blaming it on them not paying McPhee $38m to be their #3?

Or.... what?

This argument was destroyed already. The Ravens being as bad week 10 as they were week 1 doesn't make it any less invalid. 

It is funny 2 Ravens fans think the argument was one by Ravens fans.

The argument was a simple one, the sum of the lost players due to free agency the past few years deteriorated the depth so when injuries occurred or guys got tired and needed to rest, the back up was not good enough.

The proof

Why my theory is correct is also simple:

The Ravens can't hold onto 4th quarter leads due to fatigue and inexperience (due to too many lost players the past 3 years due to FA and trades)

But again please present your argument how Ozzie has built the roster into a power house the past few years versus offering excuses on why players left

I called this happening in the off season and predicted no more than 7 wins, you predicted 11 wins + for your Ravens so excuse me for doubting your awareness to evaluate NFL talent
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Luvnit2 - 11-17-2015, 06:49 PM