Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(06-02-2015, 04:00 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Mellow  Settle down there, Brad. I said that I don't think Forsett is amazing by himself, that doesn't mean I think he's "garbage". Seriously, are you Brad? This is basically his exact argument against Pat on the topic of Richard Sherman. Just because I said he's not amazing/is a fine RB clearly does NOT mean that I think he's "garbage". I don't even know how you could reach to that conclusion with my post. I merely said that he's a fine RB that had a helluva lot of help from his fantastic interior line. I stand by that.

I think Demarco Murray is very good, but his line surely helped him a lot.

It's the exact reason I believe Marshawn Lynch to be the best in the league right now. He does it by himself. He breaks tackles, he forces missed tackles, and he's just a monster on his own whether he gets great blocks or not. If Forsett doesn't get the big blocks, he doesn't look like such a great back.

Hilarious when people make stupid claims with no basis other than their own bias opinion with nothing to back it up.

Pat's whole reasoning for starting that thread was to discredit anything that Sherman's done in an attempt to make him look bad because Pat's all butt-hurt that Sherman's a very smart guy and a bad-ass, that just happened to also be an awesome student.  

You seriously think Pat meant "he's a d bag because he's not the best corner in the game, he's a known doper, but he's a top three-to-five corner in the game"?

Pat was trying to discredit all that Sherman's done because Pat's butt-hurt that Sherman can be a genius, an awesome student, and a flat-out bad-ass.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - BFritz21 - 06-05-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM