Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(06-05-2015, 09:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious when people make stupid claims with no basis other than their own bias opinion with nothing to back it up.

Pat's whole reasoning for starting that thread was to discredit anything that Sherman's done in an attempt to make him look bad because Pat's all butt-hurt that Sherman's a very smart guy and a bad-ass, that just happened to also be an awesome student.  

You seriously think Pat meant "he's a d bag because he's not the best corner in the game, he's a known doper, but he's a top three-to-five corner in the game"?

Pat was trying to discredit all that Sherman's done because Pat's butt-hurt that Sherman can be a genius, an awesome student, and a flat-out bad-ass.

Brad, your entire life is a stupid claim with no basis.

I do believe that it's what Pat meant, because guess what? I share almost his exact same opinion on the matter. Sherman is a douche, he's a known doper, and he's NOT the best CB in the game. He's a very, very good CB though, and even though I think he's a douchebag, I'm not going to take away from his ability to play the game. With that said, he's still not THE best.

Pat was trying to explain how Sherman isn't the absolute best and that he's a cocky douche. That doesn't mean that Pat automatically thinks he's "garbage". You have to be literally ******** to jump to that conclusion.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - djs7685 - 06-05-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM