Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(06-06-2015, 08:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!!  

You had to bring a quote, which was only posted for 30 seconds (if that) before I realized that I was in the wrong, to this board to feel better about yourself because you're a complete garbage posted without anything solid to post.

By the way, another thing that you failed to answer from the other boards, is how you think Ray Rice's wife got knocked out before the elevator video was released?  You said they needed the video to suspend him, so did you think she tripped and took a face dive into the wall?

I decided to drop it as a peace offering. I thought about it and realized that a new board should mean not bringing over baggage from the other one. You don't seem to be able to let things from the past go, even after I extended an olive branch.

Go talk to a therapist, Brad. Maybe they can help you work out whatever issues you have bottled up in that head of yours.

Best of luck.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - BmorePat87 - 06-06-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM