Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th
(06-08-2015, 12:19 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: I hate the injury EXCUSE. Yeah the Bengals had their share of injuries. However, so did the Ravens. And to say one injury is greater than another is being a homer. 

One poster's opinion that some of the Ravens injured players were not significant. Yet most of the Bengals players injured would appear insignificant to most fans outside of Cincy. 

Injury excuses are lame. 

I'm not big on injury excuses, but there's a point where a position group gets so decimated that anybody can look at it and tell that it impacted the club. The four WR's and 2 TE's that the Bengals had available combined for 94 catches for 1159 yards and 6 TD's. That's an average of 15.6 catches for 193.2 yards and 1 TD apiece, which is totally wretched. What's worse is that 56 catches, 790 yards, and 5 TD's was Sanu. That means the other 5 guys averaged 7.6 catches for 73.8 yards and .2 TD's. The Bengals had nobody left that could beat man coverage and that left the Colts free to put 8-9 in the box and blitz freely on passing downs.. I don't know of many, if any, teams that would be successful in a playoff game with that many skill players out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - Whatever - 06-08-2015, 07:19 PM
RE: Ravens 1st in newest power ranking; Pitt 8th, Cincy 12th - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM